We are fortunate to share a unique environment here at The Township of South -West Oxford, with a dedicated, skilled workforce that has a proven foundation built on mutual respect. Each of us brings unique skills and can make a measurable and essential contribution to help achieve our common goals. Above all, while working safely, we must focus on continuously achieving quality standards in everything we do in order to meet and even exceed peoples' expectations.
The keys to our ongoing growth, competitive advantage, and success in the future are:
- Supporting a work environment that thrives on innovation to identify new solutions to current and future challenges;
- Ensuring the work we do, and that of our fellow employee, is performed safely;
- Continuously striving for new and more efficient methods and processes within our Township to maintain quality and decrease costs;
- Developing and implementing initiatives to reduce waste, maximize the recycling of materials and reduce energy consumption;
- Reviewing and enhancing our internal and external partnerships to strive for greater productivity.
The Township consistently endeavours to follow our terms and conditions of employment and will continue to address our concerns for the future.
Our strength is based on open communication and cooperation.
Join the team! We are always looking for creative and innovative individuals who share our commitment to excellent service and to an inclusive, vibrant, safe and caring Township for all.